Best Sellers Products
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - A750F/DS, A750FN/DS HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - A750G
- 4G bands LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - A750F/DS, A750FN/DS LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100) - A750G
- Announced 2018, September
- Dimensions 159.8 x 76.8 x 7.5 mm (6.29 x 3.02 x 0.30 in)
- Weight 168 g (5.93 oz)
- Build Front/back glass, plastic frame
- SIM Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) Samsung Pay
- Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.0 inches, 91.4 cm2 (~74.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2220 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~411 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version) Always-on display
- OS Android 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset Exynos 7885 (14 nm)
- CPU Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU Mali-G71
- Card Slot microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Camera 24 MP, f/1.7, 27mm (wide), PDAF 8 MP, f/2.4, 18mm (ultrawide) 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Features LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS)
- Front Camera 24 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)
- Features HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Loud Speaker Yes
- Headset Port 3.5mm jack
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC Yes (market dependent)
- Radio FM radio
- USB microUSB 2.0
- Sensors Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass ANT+
- Capacity Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!